Shipping and Handling
APS has a logistic team to process and handle your orders every day, we partnered with several major courier services to ensure your product is delivered to you in a timely manner. Our partnering couriers include UPS, DHL, HKDC and EMS services.
We ship our products to most of the countries includes the following:
Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia (Republic of), Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, South, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania (Republic of), Luxembourg, Macau, Maldives (Republic of), Malta, Mariana Islands, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, New Caledonia, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Russian Federation (Russia), Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia (Republic of), South Africa (Republic of), Spain, Sri Lanka (Republic of), Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, and Virgin Islands of the U.S.A.
If your country is not shown above, please contact us for more information about our shipping service.
For customers around the world, customers should take the risk of the seizure of your products by customs.
Delivery Time and Tracking Information
- APS cannot guarantee shipping times and dates. We use third-party carriers to ship our products. Therefore, once an order is processed and a parcel has left our care, we have no control over its delivery. However, we insure every package that we send out.
- If you have a time-based shipping need, you must call and request this in advance. APS will then issue you a confirmation number and we will do our best to meet your time-line.
Calculate Shipping Cost
- Your shipping cost depends upon the options you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Oversized items have an additional shipping charge.
- Brokerage fee and tax may apply to certain international countries when the package is delivered, this fee will NOT be applied by APS when you place the order. This fee will be determined at the custom office in your country.
- Please take a moment to examine your package and make sure you have ordered and received exactly what you wanted.
- Contact us immediately if you have any concerns so we can issue you an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA number or they will be refused.
- All returned merchandise must be UNUSED, in NEW condition and in it's original packaging.
- Incomplete returns will be subject to additional return charges
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- The approved RMA number must be clearly shown on the shipping label
- If there is no RMA number on the box, it will be either returned to you or discard, because our receiving department would assume that it is an unauthorized return.
- Special orders or custom-made items are not returnable.
- Refurbish items are not returnable.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Returned merchandise will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Customer assumes responsibility for any shipping charges on returns.
- Packages that are rejected by the consignee or government agencies will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and if applicable all return shipping fees will be deducted from your credit.
- It is the responsibility of the consignee to know all your local laws, we are not responsible for seizures processed by Customs due to the consignee’s government laws.
- If there is a manufacturer's defect with your product, then please contact us and we will do our best to have the manufacturer issue a replacement for you.
All returns must be sent to the following address:
Attn: RMA Dept - [RMA number]
Unit B, 22/F, Richwealth Industrial Building, 77-87 Wang Lung Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Refunds on Returns
We will not refund you for items damaged in shipping due to your incorrect packaging.
- After receiving your authorized return, we will inspect the items to make sure they meet the conditions of our return policy.
- If the items do not meet those conditions, they will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the conditions are met, we will refund you the appropriate amount by the same method you used to pay for your order.